GLR Seminar 2024
Great Lakes Region Seminar 2024, Zen in the Glen
The GLR 2024 Seminar will be held April 7 - 11, 2024 just 40 minutes southwest of Chicago in Lisle, Illinois.
- Catherine Theron has a half-day and a 4-day class
- Kathy Rees with a half-day and two 2-day classes
- Kim Sanders with a half-day and two 2-days
- Pat Olski who will also have two 2-day classes
- Kathy Andrews with a 4-day class, and
- Terri Bay with two 2-day classes
Here is a link to the brochure.
Here is a link for the mail-in registration
And here is a link for online registration (preferred).
It will be difficult to choose from the wide variety of classes: canvas, counted canvas, surface embroidery, crewel, counted thread, stumpwork, whitework, blackwork, pulled thread, Ukrainian whitework... or if you can't decide, there is always studio time! Full registration information will be coming this fall.
The Waterfall Glen Chapter is excited to bring you this diverse group of teachers and hope that we have given everyone something they will enjoy. We are currently in conversation with a shop for the boutique, and discussing the possibility of a night out that will help you relax and recharge after your long day of stitching. We are hoping to bring you all the little things that will make this an enjoyable and Zen-like time for all.