EGA and Region Websites
The Embroiderers' Guild of America
EGA is a national, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the study and preservation of the art of embroidery. Membership is open to anyone interested in needlework, from the beginner to the professional. Members work within local chapters or a member-at-large network to improve their skills and knowledge.
Other EGA Regions
GLR is just one of thirteen regions of the EGA. Other regions (with links to their websites) are listed below for your convenience.
- New England Region
- Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, and parts of Connecticut.
- Metropolitan Region
- Parts of Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Mid-Atlantic Region
- Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, and sections of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
- Mid-Eastern Region
- Areas of New York, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
- Carolinas Region
- North Carolina, South Carolina, parts of Virginia and Georgia.
- Sun Region
- The entire state of Florida.
- Tennessee Valley Region
- Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee and parts of Virginia and West Virginia.
- Heartland Region
- Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North and South Dakota and parts of Illinois and Wisconsin.
- South Central Region
- Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Rocky Mountain Region
- Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, El Paso, Texas and parts of Nevada.
- Greater Pacific Region
- Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Hawaii, Nevada, and British Columbia.
- Pacific Southwestern Region
- Arizona, Southern California, and areas of Nevada.
- This is an online chapter and is a part of the Tennessee Valley Region. Meetings are conducted through email via a Yahoo Group.